[access-uk] Re: Stream help please.

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 14:53:25 -0700

Hi,

Well, it could mean that your battery is done, but you might also try
leaving it unplugged for about 8 hours, then plug the charger in. The
battery should be completely dead, and you might hear a small beep. I've
never tried this on the stream but it used to work with the old dazy
players, so it might work on the stream as well. This is a way to do a reset
if you will. Hope this helps.

Shea