[access-uk] Strange problem with JAWS 14, Outlook 2013 and Linked In messages

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 21:46:46 +0100

Hi,

I'm using JAWS 14 on a Toshiba Satellite Z830 running Windows 7.

My default email program is Outlook 2013.  When I receive a Linked In
invitation via email, clicking on the accept link doesn't seem to work.
JAWS reports it as a link, but nothing happens when I press enter on it.
I've tried arrowing right a couple of letters to see if it makes a
difference, but it doesn't seem to.  Clicking links in other emails seems to
work.

I am able to activate the link by pressing enter when I'm running NVDA
2012.3.

Does anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks,

Ed