[access-uk] Re: Strange problem

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 00:24:26 +0100

Hi Mike.

The reason for this is that the office 2007 dictionaries use a different format to those used in previous versions of office. The only thing that can be done is to reinstall office 2003 (at least word) and then you'll be able to use said dictionaries for spell checking, or use Outlook 2007 in office if it is included as part of your office suite for email purposes.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>