[access-uk] Strange problem?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 08:41:31 +0100

Hi,
last couple of days, I am having some strange problem.  I am using windows xp
home with jaws 5.0844 and sygate 5.5.  sygate is set to start-up with the
computer and it is checked in the option menu to start at start-up.  However,
when I start the computer, it does not start and I am not able to connect to
the Internet at all.  It takes couple of minutes for the sygate to start which
happens on its own without me calling it and then I am able to connect to the
Internet.  I have checked for viruses and spyware to see if there is anything
but I got clean bill of health.  Does anyone have any idea please?
Thank you.
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.