[access-uk] Strange outlook Express Problem

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:12:07 -0000

Has anyone came up against this. There are two undread emails in my inbox in outlook express. But the mail list says no items? view is set to show all, and none of the navigation options are available to move back, or forward to the next message etc.

I've deleted the inbox, and had it re-create itself, and it goes back to 0. But then it builds up again....

Cheers
Dj Paddy