[access-uk] Re: Strange message when posting to this list

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:49:13 +0100

Chris wrote:
Hi all,
has anyone else been receiving the following message when posting to this list?
The message is:
alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx - no such user here.

There is no user by that name at this server.
: Message contains [1] file attachments

Thanks in advance!
hi all,

I got the same message!! I just thought it was spam but I almost never get any spam.

I asked if I could get the URL for the site village podcast for my pod catching program.