[access-uk] Re: Strange anomaly with iOS 9.1 when ending calls

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 12:09:49 +0000

they also use the same one to start and stop dictation and this is where I have
issues with the music.

On 2 Nov 2015, at 11:38, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jackie,

Some of those bugs like the music one though have existed for ever. It's
because they use the same global gesture for answering the phone, as for
playing/pausing music. Silly idea that.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 31 October 2015 18.04

Hi Jackie,

This has always been around in some way or another. Presumably you
are ending the call with the two finger double tap? That happens
sometimes if you do it to answer as well.

The best way is to use the end call button, not the global gesture.
It is too unreliable.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services