[access-uk] Re: Strange USB connection message

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:51:08 +0100

George, I cannot seem to connect to the Internet using Ethernet. When I connect the Ethernet cable between my Motorola cable modem and the DELL 2400 system. I'm getting the error no Ethernet driver is Installed, but it doesn't matter if I even run the CD that came from Blueyonder. It doesn't seem to be able to find any drivers for the Ethernet.

You got any Ideas please?,

Dinky Doo

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>