[access-uk] Re: Strange Things.

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:44:00 +0100

Mandy, don't worry about using Firefox; there's nothing to fear
<smiles>. Seriously, if you have any problems or questions regarding
Firefox, either write on list or write to me off list and I'll be more
than happy to help you. Trust me, once you get used to it you'll wonder
how you lived without it. Thanks.
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:40:19 +0100, "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> I was using Sainsbury's site today and had to start afresh because of
> having new hard drive - my log-in details don't seem to hold I tick yes
> to remembering password as I always have but am asked each time - also I
> couldn't cheque out and yet |I was able to straight away on Brian's
> computer.  Are there any settings I could try altering on internet
> explorer?  I am still fighting shy of Firefox.
>
> Mandy.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266