[access-uk] Re: Strange Program

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:16:14 -0000

Hi Sandra

I don't use Replay but from Google I understand several programs bring it onto a computer. I've had mine since February last year when I bought this machine. As you say it doesn't seem to do anything but it must otherwise there would be no point in it being slipped into your system.

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: Whizza
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 4:35 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Strange Program

Hi Roger,
Do you by any chance use Replay A-V?  It came with that program when I
installed it.  Not sure what it does but I've had it on my computers for the
last seven years and nothing's gone wrong or done any harm.  Not sure if it
would affect Replay if I deleted it so I've just left it there.

Cheers,
Sandra.