[access-uk] Re: Strange Program

  • From: "Whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 16:35:22 -0000

Hi Roger,
Do you by any chance use Replay A-V? It came with that program when I installed it. Not sure what it does but I've had it on my computers for the last seven years and nothing's gone wrong or done any harm. Not sure if it would affect Replay if I deleted it so I've just left it there.

Cheers,
Sandra.