[access-uk] Storage drives attached to Rueter

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 23:50:03 +0100

I have noted that people have been talking about these lately, but know little
about them. Are they easy to set up with the Ruta and various computers on the
network? Has anyone recommendations of one which they consider is very good?

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using BrailleTouch** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-