[access-uk] Re: Stopping adverts on Youtube

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:31:36 +0100

I heard from Mo about ad-muncher which is a programme one needs to purchase but
keeps adverts away  I did not feel it worked great with Supernova so did not go
beyond the trial.  Worth a go I would say as Mo has generally tested something
out before recommending it.
    From: "David"
    To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [access-uk] Stopping adverts on Youtube

    Hi list,

    A friend has asked me to find out from this list how to stop adverts
running on Youtube.  He reckons it can be done.

    Thanks in advance.

    David