[access-uk] Re: Stolen Braillenote tangent

  • From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <keaedmondson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:39:05 -0000

originally I asked the question: a queston which I needed a considered
response. I have had a response, which I accept and take on board, however,
I do NOT appreciate the way it has been addressed, with people valuing their
own opinions rather than facts on here today.
Brendon and Colin thank you for your answers, but perhaps you could consider
how you put things in the future.