[access-uk] Re: Still problems with attachments

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 18:05:33 +0100

Might this help - from Outlook Express's help files?

George.

To send large messages

Many e-mail and news servers limit the size of the messages
you can receive and send. Usually this limit is one megabyte
(1 MB) per message, including all attached files.

With Outlook Express, you can send large messages or files
to e-mail and news servers that have size limits, by
breaking the messages into smaller ones. When the group of
messages is received, the e-mail program combines them into
one message.

1.      On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
2.      On either the Mail or News tab, click Properties.
3.      On the Advanced tab, select the Break apart messages
larger than x KB check box and then enter the maximum file
size the server will allow.