[access-uk] Re: Spyware?

  • From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:17:56 +0100

Cheers George, will take a look.

Regards
Mary

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 11:42 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Spyware?

Hi Mary,

Window Eyes users tell me that Microsoft's own Anti-Spyware
program is accessible.  There's a link on the main page at
http://www.microsoft.com

Personally, what I like about this program is that it runs
in real time and so is always checking.  Most, if not all,
of the other antispyware programs require you to initiate a
scan yourself.

George.