[access-uk] Re: Spybot Installation Problem

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:16:44 +0100

Hi

I had this happen to me when I installed it. I think it happens because they tell you to close all running applications before starting the install process and it doesn't seem like it will work until you have done this. You need to close your screen reader, start the installation with the enter key, and then reload your screen reader and continue with the installation as normal.

hth

James