[access-uk] Re: Spybot

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:32:33 +0100

Well it's common sense to me in a way. If you are aware that you've
changed a setting and the setting is updated in the registry and spybot
detects that, then you would accept it. However, if the registry has
been changed but you don't remember causing it to do so, then I'd be
quite suspicious and reject the change. Hope that helps.
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:58:06 +0100, "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> Can anyone tell me what to do when Spybot comes up with a message telling
> me
> that something in the registry has changed.  I am asked if I want to
> accept
> the change or not.  What do I do?
>
> Cheers
>
> Ron