[access-uk] Re: Spybot

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:32:21 -0000

Spybot is fuly accessable with Window-eyes. If you run it manually, you will have to use the mouse keys but if you set it up to auto run then you won't unless you want to find out how far the program is in the check.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petrina Delves" <Petrina.Delves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>