[access-uk] Re: Spybot

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <Petrina.Delves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:02:05 -0000

Hi all,

Ok I have downloaded Spybot. And I also found a help file on the site, which
I have read even though it refers to using the Program with jaws. Now I no
absolutely nothing about this program. So hear comes the question, smiles.
How accessible is it with Window-eyes?. Also I understand from what I have
read so far, that after I have Entered on the check for problems button. It
will bring up a list of what it has found. Then I have to go to fix selected
problems. Then I will get a confirmation dialog asking if I want to remove
the items, enter on  yes. Is this safe to do no matter what it comes up
with?. Or are there some things I should ignore?. Only I don't want to mess
things up no more than what they are already.

All the best
Petrina,
From Southampton UK