[access-uk] Re: Spy camera

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:39:25 -0500

That problem is not uncommon among us blind I find. I am sorry you are the victim of such dastardly deeds. The idea of a camera to capture the offending person is a very practical one. An alternative suggestion is: Some people put up fake cameras. As a deterrent. Sometimes this works. However, should you want the real thing, you might look for security companies in your area and discuss it with them. Here we have companies who will send pictures of what goes on it your front door to your smart phone. Mothers often also use video cameras to photograph those who watch their children, particularly their infants, while they are away at work. So, I am sure there are such. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>