[access-uk] Spotify V iTunes

  • From: Richard King <rking689@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:22:33 +0000

Does anyone use Spotify successfully with screen reader? I was just
wondering, not being a Spotify user, I have been thinking lately that
it may be more economical for me to subscribe to Spotify on a monthly
basis and get all the music that I want rather than purchasing
downloads from iTunes. It would probably work out cheaper for me this
way!
Kind regards
Richard