[access-uk] Re: Spelling in OE

  • From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:51:20 -0000

Hello Carol, Ok I loaded Jaws 6 way back last year when it was realest for download from the Freedom Scientific site and up to now I have had very little problem with it, I have been in to options and made sure the spelling box was checked and that every things else is ok in there and it is, I do use office xp pro 2003 and I have had no problems with this one either so I am just stuck as what else to try. What anti spam am I using? as far as I know I have no anti spam on the computer any more I removed Norton anti spam and every thing else to do with it, I don't know anything about this at all what is it called? I use AVG anti virus now because of all the problems I was having with Norton internet security 2005.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northamptonshire, England
Contact details
andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype andyshipp50
Echolink m0ceg node 220334
Home phone+44,0,1604 517007
mobile 07773457805
I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
to subscribe send a blank email to
blind-gardening-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>