[access-uk] Spellchecker

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:15:45 -0000

Hi everyone,

apologise for slightly off topic post, but I have a problem with spellchecker
in word.  When I use spellchecker, even though I know for sure that there are
misspelled words, every time I use it I just get a message that spell and grama
check is complete.  Does anyone have any idea why would this be happening?
Also, as far as I understand thee's a setting in word that makes word
automaticly correct misspelled words while you're typing.  Where can this be
turned off?
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121