[access-uk] Re: Speech survey (please help us find a UK voice suitable for older users)

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:19:37 +0100

Hmmm! Vince I will have to give that some thought! (smile).  I have often
wondered what TTS voice I would like to have if it could be adapted for my
own use, never mind an older person, (lol).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace

        From: "Iain Lackie"
        To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [access-uk] Re: Speech survey (please help us find a UK
voice suitable for older users)

        Why should this be posted when it is actually said that it is not
accessible
        for keyboardusers? Surely the request should have been refused. I
find it
        very hard to believe that a more accessible alternative could not
have been
        found.

        Iain