[access-uk] Re: Spam

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:54:33 -0000

Hi Alexander.

When you have your list of rules displayed, tab about half a dozen times and
you'll find a move up and move down button.  Obviously, if your focus was
originally on the first rule, you wil only see a move down button.
Similarly, if you were focused on the bottom rule, you will only see a move
up button.

Use the move up and move down buttons until you have your rules in the
correct sequence.  You actually need your bulk rule as the first rule
followed by any number of other rules you may have.  This ensures that the
bulk rule is the last one to be executed.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx