[access-uk] Re: Spam

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:18:01 -0000

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your reply.

Just out of interest, how do you set up prioritisation in Outlook Express's
message rules?  Please note that I did look at the headers of the message I
am replying to,  to see that you use Outlook Express as I do, however,
although I know how to set up Outlook express Message rules, I am not sure
how to prioritise messages within Outlook Express and successfully work this
in with spamguard.

If you could help me with this I would appreciate it.

If you would rather take the reply off list, then please contact me by
sending your reply to alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you again for your message
Alexander Shannon