[access-uk] Re: Spam

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:03:17 -0000

hi andy, a firewall won't help one bit! and it's nothing to do with your set
up either. it's just another line the spammers of this world are shooting. a
good spam filter program may help to a point but apart from that there's not
a lot you can do. setting up a few mail rules may help also.
kevin (lord L)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice." - will durant
skype: lordandladyl
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx