[access-uk] Re: Spam

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:38:08 -0000

Hi Andy

I may be missing something here but from your description these sound like
messages you have sent that are not being delivered and returned to you for
the reason given in  post. I suggest you put one under NOD 32 check and if
accepted read it so see why it was returned to you. I get them as well and
they are for various reasons the latest from this list when my ISP set my
address up as a spammer and FreeLists rejected all my posts.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.