[access-uk] Re: Spam

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:14:43 +0000

May I recommend Fastmail.fm? I get very few spam per month, and there is
a free guest account. The web interface is very accessible to screen
readers, and, unlike Hotmail or the other big providers, the interface
is not filled with annoying adverts. To sign up, visit
http://www.fastmail.fm
On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:52:48 -0000, "James O'Dell"
<jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi all
>
> May I recommend my email provider, usermail.com. I'd say I probably get
> around 4 spam messages per month in my inbox, and very few messages
> falsely
> rejected as spam.  They have a great web interface which includes message
> filtering, not to mention the benefit of not having your email address
> tied
> to your ISP, so if you keep your usermail address you won't have to
> update
> everyone when you change ISP.  It's not free, it's $19 per year per
> account,
> but it's definitely worth it for the peace and quiet.
>
> James

Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266