[access-uk] Re: Soundcard A Soundcaard B, how to choose

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 18:14:53 +0100

Hi George.

The only trouble is getting even a new one sent back to me I'll get stung by customs as usual.

Over the past year everytime even when I've had gifts sent from the states customs have hit me for at least £28 each time regardless of what the content is or what's on the box, EG. No commercial item.

The TBC was about $70 inc shipping to me, then i had to pay £35 to the UPS guy that delivered it lol.

Plus I've another mate who's had the same problems as me witht he TBC shipped from the states. I dont' see why but is there anyoen that's getting them to work ina UK machine?

Fully working and have tested all features?

It's a brilliant card and I'd of course love to keep it. I've also heard reports that upgrading to XP Pro sorts it, which doesnt' really make sense as I'm installing the driver from Turtle Beach not using the Windows driver plus I'm not going to throw my system over only to find it it hasn't made a blind bit of difference. lol
Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>