[access-uk] Re: Sound-Site exhibition, Glasgow

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:54:15 +0100

I wondered as I haven't had sight nor sound of it (pardon the pun.) (smile.)
It's become such a stupid exhibition that it wouldn't surprise me if it was
ditched.  It's just full of stuff that doesn't have much relevance.  While it's
tasty to buy fudge, or smell lots of nice aromatherapy oils, it's completely
congested and more akin to a cattle market than an exhibition for the VI
community.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace