[access-uk] Sound-Site exhibition, Glasgow

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <family@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:30:06 +0100

Could someone please tell me when the Sound-Site exhibition is being held in
Glasgow this year?  I think the last time I went was in March 2004.  I try to
support it by visiting as it is one of the only major Scottish exhibitions, and
it is a social event where I can catch up with people I know.  Oh, and for all
you suppliers going, keep a corner of your table or a chair handy for me to
park my bum on as I can't stand for more than a few minutes any more.
Thanks guys.

Jackie Cairns