[access-uk] Sound taxi

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:20:46 +0100

Hi

Any users of sound taxi around?  I am trying to copy audible.co.uk files and
can do that without problems, but can only seem to copy in real time.  Sound
Taxi states that you can copy up to fifty times faster using sound taxi
professional which is what I have.  Not sure I want to copy at fifty times
speed, but say ten times would be good.

Can someone explain how it is done?

David