[access-uk] Re: Sound taxi

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:38:45 +0100

I am almost sure that the reason is because the file is DRM protected. This is the point of DRM, so that people can't convert files to other format then share it with people. Of course it doesn't mean that that is your purpose of converting it, but that's another subject all together. I know that other programs like sound forge don't let you convert or even edit such files.