[access-uk] Re: Sound crackling

  • From: Peter Meijer <feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:31:51 +0200

Hi Dj Paddy,

> I've updated my Realtech sound drivers to no avail.

I recently got the same crackling sound problem after
upgrading to the latest Realtek sound card drivers for
my notebook PC. The crackling sound would start a few
minutes after a reboot. The solution was simply to roll
back the Realtek drivers to what I had before. Apparently
there is something wrong with the latest Realtek drivers.
Newer is not always better.

Best regards,

Peter Meijer

Seeing with Sound - The vOICe