[access-uk] Sound advice...

  • From: BJ Edwards <bjthequill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 15:45:22 +0100

Hi again,

I used to do a lot of recording and editing. When I could see more I
used Cool Edit Pro to mix and edit files. Now I rely upon Jaws to
navigate the electronic world. I think I've sussed the market
regarding microphones and hardware, but can someone please  suggest a
piece of software that is accessible? I need it to edit WAV files and
mix tracks, add effexts etc.

Thanks in advance,

BJ