[access-uk] Sound Taxi again

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:12:48 -0000

Hi all -

Need to use this software again to convert an audible file to MP3. Just started
to convert, and still have my old problem, with the conversion time happening
in real time, so taking hours to convert. I can't see anything under settings
to obviously alter this. I'm using the pro version of the programme, and am
only converting to a low 64k quality file. I've set the trouble shooting
setting to 0, just in case this helps, but doesn't seem to alter anything.

What changes have others made to speed up the conversion?

Thanks -

Andy