[access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi Question

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:34:32 -0000

Hi Clive.

Sound Taxi is a file converter.  Its chief purpose is to convert DRM protected
content like that from certain music and audio book distributors in to
unprotected mp3 files compatible with just about any player and mobile phone.
Obviously, the material can only be converted for personal use.

All the best, Ibrahim.