[access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi Problem

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 19:52:28 -0000

Hi Sharon,
Here are some instructions I found on the net to stop I-Tunes automatically playing files you're trying to convert. Hope they make sense.

1
Open iTunes.
2
Select "Preferences" from the "Edit" menu to open the iTunes Preferences dialog.
If you use an Apple computer, select "Preferences" from the "iTunes" menu.
3
Click the "Advanced" button to open the Advanced Preferences dialog.
4
Click the "Importing" tab. Remove the check from the check box marked "Play songs
while importing or converting."
5
Click "Ok" to apply your changes. iTunes will no longer play tracks automatically
while importing them.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sandra.