[access-uk] Re: Sound Captchas have just gotten harder

  • From: "Hazel & Kim Darvell" <darvell1181@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:23:45 +0100

Tom even when you want to reply via email link to for example a company you are asked to solve an audio challange and like you I recorded it , but what use does these layers of interferance

have as any use and it's just another problem for us.
Hazel
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Lorimer" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>