[access-uk] Re: Sorting album tracks in iTunes

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 20:03:27 -0000

Hi Andy.

The tracks are presented in track number order by default.  Are all your albums
sorted in this way?

What view are you using, song, artist or album?

Issuing a left mouse click on the title of the column will effect a sort and
there’s also an apply sort fields option in the applications menu, though I
haven’t played with this as my albums are all presented in track number order.

Regards.

Kevin