Ell done, Barrie. A lot of work though! Maybe quicker just to fast-forward?
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Barry
Hill (Redacted sender "barry.hill3" for DMARC)
Sent: 07 November 2018 11:10
Subject: [access-uk] Sorted that Harper Collins blurb
I've sorted my talking books so that they read the title instead of that
irritating Harper Collins blurb. It took a little work, but this is what I
1. Using the Stream, I recorded the title of the book I've just got on
USB then I put the memory card and USB stick into my pc.
2. Copied the book to the Other Books folder using Windows Explorer.
3. Opened the book folder and found the file that has the blurb, which
is the first beginning with the number 7 and copied the title of that file
using f2 to edit and control c to copy then escape to not change anything.
4. Went into the memory stick using Windows Explorer and found the
recording of the title in Notes, went into edit with f2 and pasted the title
I'd just copied by pressing control v, then I hit entre to save that change.
5. Cut that file from notes and went back into the list of files in the
book folder then pasted the note, which prompted to skip or replace. I hit
6. I put the memory stick back into the Victor and tried it out. It