[access-uk] Re: Sorry if this is considdered off topppick but can anyone suggest a solution to the following problem with a document in Word XP please.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:38:08 +0100

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for that swift reply.

Carol has now switched her computer off until tomorrow, but when she boots up again tomorrow I'll check that setting.

BTW, do you know what the keystrokes would be for toggling the settings you refer to on and off? I'm asking because we think that this tab issue was caused by an accidental press of a key, and if the problem is caused by what you suggest it may be, it would be helpful to know if the solution can be achieved via the keyboard, if the problem shows up where you expect it to be.

Thank you in advance for any further help you can give.

Alexander Shannon