[access-uk] Re: Sorry if this is a little OT, but does anyone know how to reset the wallet of a Nokia 6600 please?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 21:59:13 +0100

Hi Simon,

I have tried your suggestion for resetting the wallet code, once myself and
then again today with sighted help from someone at a Vodafone  store.
However, even with sighted help the area where the code has to be typed in
would not take the last three keystrokes of the code you gave in a previous
e-mail on this subject and when a Vodafone  representative checked with the
repair centre, I was told I would have to pay £40 to have the problem
solved.  So I have just resigned myself to having an unusable wallet.

Alexander Shannon