[access-uk] Re: Sorry if this is a little OT, but does anyone know how to reset the wallet of a Nokia 6600 please?

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:19:37 +0100

123456
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 2:17 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Sorry if this is a little OT, but does anyone know how to reset the wallet of a Nokia 6600 please?

Hi all,

I apologise for the off-topic nature of this question, but I have put a similar question to the talks-uk list and also to one or two other contacts and they are not certain of the answer. I have also tried to join a list called blindphones which I believe is a yahoo group but when I sent a message to blindphones-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a message came back saying that the group I was trying to join did not exhist.

The problem I am having is that I have forgotten the code for the wallet on my Nokia 6600 and want to know how to reset it, preferably without having to reformat the entire phone.

I believe I was once given the answer to this, however, I believe I lost the message in a previous computer crash.

I apologise again if this is slightly off topic for this list, but, thank you in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq