[access-uk] Re: Sorry! but onetel update again!

  • From: " M Ingleton" <mingleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:57:09 +0100

Hello Steve
Thanks for the update.
At least you have got onetel to admit the problem is there's.
The rest of us with the problem have spent a lot of hours trying various
ways trying to solve this one
Perhaps with your list owner/moderator hat on as well you may have better
luck than the rest of us.
Please keep us informed and Good Luck
Margarita