[access-uk] Re: Sony Xperia Z3 Compact vs HTC One M8

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:36:48 -0000

Hi Ed,

It really doesn't matter where Email is concerned, because whichever phone
you get, just install Bluemail.  It's free and 100 percent accessible and
works with Imap, Pop, Exchange, Google, Yahoo and many others.

I was fortunate to work with the developer to achieve this accessibility and
it is fantastic.  Oh and the price is good too.

All the best

Steve
--
Computer Room Services