[access-uk] Re: Sony MZB100

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:52:14 -0000

Hi Graham.

I'm currently trying to find out if external harddrives, minidisk recorders or mp3 players can fit my needs. Yu are expanding that to Flash Card technology. The answered to our needs lays within these forms of technology and hopefully, someone on this list can advise us further.

I've been advised to purchase a flash card for holding all of my client's records, as apposed to backing everything up on floppy disk. But I did not know that you could record onto a flash card.

Learning as we go.

Best wishes.
Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>