[access-uk] Re: Sony ECM 719 Microphone?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 00:30:54 +0100

Hi Andy.

Just located several references to the Sony ECM 719, including one at Amazon.
Go to:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/electronics/B00009OTF6/system-requirements/ref=ed_tec_dp_2_1/202-8197349-5168642

That's a long URL so cannot promise it will work for you as it does wrap around
two lines.)  They are selling it for £45.00 which is the lowest I could see on
the web.

Basically the two elements of the mic are either end of a horizontal cylinder
shape with the lead emerging from the middle and terminating in a 3.5mm mini
jack.  It can be battery powered, and lapel warn.

HTH.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx